Carole King said it best: winter, spring, summer or fall, all you have to do is call, and I’ll be there. When she wrote these lyrics, perhaps Ms. King wasn’t referring to a business relationship. Still, this sentiment captures how symbiotic a good partnership can be. Scooby and Shaggy, bacon and eggs, business and video production.
The research is in, and it’s no surprise to anyone with a pulse in 2022 that video remains a key priority for marketing. According to Hubspot, consumers continue to use video as an integral part of their journey with brands. The evidence for a positive ROI on video content is irrefutable as it continues to strongly influence traffic, leads, sales, and audience understanding. Great news for those of us in the video production industry… but how do we make it great for everyone else?
In business, strategic partnerships can offer opportunities to grow your business, improve outcomes, increase loyalty, and build a brand. While one-off video projects are a thing, ASR Media Productions does not consider itself simply a video vendor. We partner with clients, whether on retainer or through long-term projects, to build an alliance of knowledge, trust, collaboration, and most importantly, content! The ASR crew becomes an extension of our client’s team, learning the ins and outs of a company, its voice, its mission. We truly become a friend.
With a plan in place and a fully staffed video production house, this arrangement is destined for greatness:
- We partner with you. Work with a team that doesn’t just understand your project but understands your business and what’s important to you. Minor edits, stopping by your office to capture footage of a fortuitous event, following employees as they volunteer are chances to better tell your story and are always part of our package. We don’t hire organizations who nickel and dime us, and neither should you.
- We offer strategy. Footage gathered from just a single filming day will reduce costs otherwise spent on multiple one-off projects. A video partner, preferably a team, offers a project manager, producer, director of photography, extended crew to assist you in visualizing the calendar, strategically producing content, and rolling it out. Overviews, testimonials, team videos, commercials, and shorts for social media can all be captured in a single day with the proper plan.
- We have producers. A dedicated production team will take the lead on managing your video projects, relieving the stress off your internal team. We will create production notes interview questions, write scripts, and organize/schedule all filming days. We also manage the extended production team to ensure the vision is understood and achieved.
- We bring a depth of skills and of equipment. An experienced team of professionals will support each project from start to finish, no matter what it entails. With the right team, all work remains in-house, from scripting and storyboarding to filming, drone footage, graphics, and even animation.
- You always own your footage. Most videographers do not mention that they retain rights to all footage, which means they can potentially use your images, brands, people. At ASR, we securely store your footage, offer access at any time, upload B-roll for PR purposes, request permission before images are used for another project, even share with other collaborators. If it’s filmed for you, it should be yours.
- We never place quantity above quality. Many video vendors rely on many small jobs. Therefore, quality often lacks in an effort to maintain timelines and turnover. A production team partner understands timeframes and the work necessary for all components needed to do the job right. We manage and do it all! The final product is a reflection of our skills as well as your company’s, and we want it to be perfect.
- Want 5-star video content? For quality storytelling and consistent messaging, to maximize video content and reach your audience, partner with a production company and harness their expertise to showcase yours. You’ve got a friend, and we can’t wait to meet you.