Advertising Sales Representative
Part Time Advertising Sales Representative
Network Magazine is the Lehigh Valley’s 1st ever, high-end, business leader driven B2B (Business 2 Business) magazine distributed to a diverse audience of business professionals quarterly. Network Magazine’s content is top quality material provided by the region’s top business leaders. Network Magazine has received rave reviews and expansion is essential.
We are seeking part time Advertising Sales Representatives for the Lehigh Valley’s premier business magazine providing marketing and advertising consulting services to organizations looking to reach executive level business audiences. These part time positions would work closely with magazine’s Managing Partners to identify and develop new accounts through relationship selling, promotional activity, and innovative marketing solutions. The Advertising Sales Reps would create and execute sales and promotional efforts to respective target clients and operate in a very independent and entrepreneurial team environment.
This is a career opportunity that pays very attractive commission rates. We are looking for both entry level and experienced Advertising Sales Reps who are looking to be part of an exciting magazine and interested in part-time income. They should be motivated by account growth and servicing clients advertising needs. Network Magazine is an EOE hiring this position as a 1099 independent contractor working 15-25 hours per week.
- Self motivated, dependable, responsible, honest and able to work independently
- Passionate and inspired to support Network Magazine’s mission
- Professional or educational experience in sales, marketing and/or communications
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to build and deliver sales presentations
- Capable user of Microsoft Office programs, database programs, the internet, electronic media
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Call upon target clients, set up meetings, and collaborate with Managing Partners to sell advertising in Network Magazine
- Utilizes monthly marketing and communications tools to develop content and disseminate targeted communications to target clients
- Participate in marketing outreach and community involvement by attending networking events
How To Apply
- Please submit cover letter and resume via email only to: David@MyNetworkMag.com.
- Please use the subject line “Sales Representative”
- No phone calls please, candidates selected for the interview phase will be contacted.
- Anticipated start date: Immediate hire.
Downloadable PDF: Network Magazine – Advertising Sales Representative